For those seeking the presentations and displays from last week’s open house, the documents have been compiled here:
- Meeting Presentation
- Critical Design Aircraft Display Board
- Facility Requirements Display Board
- Existing Layout with CII Standards Display Board
- Preliminary Alternatives Display Board
- Runway Shift Alternative Display Board
We encourage you to review the presentation and learn about how the project team is working to balance the community goal of maintaining a small airport with the federal safety requirements. We welcome your feedback during any time of the airport master plan process, but if you would like your comments on the Alternatives provided to the City Council before its October meeting, please submit them before the end of day on October 7, through our Contact Us page.