Welcome – Katie Franco, Aviatrix Communications, welcomed back the Technical Advisory Committee after a long hiatus due to the pandemic. Project Review – Because of the length of time between TAC
- Welcome – Katie Franco, Aviatrix Communications, welcomed back the Technical Advisory Committee after a long hiatus due to the pandemic.
- Project Review – Because of the length of time between TAC meetings and addition of new TAC members, the T-O Engineering team brought the TAC Committee up to date on what has been accomplished, which included the following: Inventory, Forecast, FAA approval of methodologies and data of the project forecast, and the Facility Requirements. They also reviewed what constitutes Critical Design Aircraft for Heber Valley Airport.
- Facility Requirements Chapter Overview – T-O Engineering then reviewed the Facility Requirements Chapter, which is an examination of runway and taxiway requirements, support facilities requirements and other considerations needed to bring the airport into compliance with C-II design standards.
- Facility Requirements – Forum Discussion – There was considerable discussion around key components of the Facilities Requirements, and how accommodating the requirements will create opportunities for change. Items mentioned included hangars, self-fueling station, community viewing area, land protection, electric charging stations for aircraft and vehicles, parking, and more. No determinations were made during the meeting, but T-O will use the committee’s feedback to begin developing the alternatives.
- Project Schedule, Administrative – The Technical Advisory Committee will be sent the Facilities Requirements Chapter and has been asked to review provide feedback to T-O Engineering team by Wednesday, April 13, 2022. All necessary clarifications or changes will be made to the document, and it will then be released to the public for review via the Heber Valley Airport Flightpath website.
Future TAC meetings have not been scheduled, but are likely to take place in June/July timeframe in order to provide adequate time for the T-O Engineering to develop the Alternatives.
(Wednesday) 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Heber City Police Station (Community Room)
301 S Main St, Heber City, UT